Driving School Bentleigh
Book Your Drive Test Package
Book Your Red or Green Ps
Intenstive Test route Pratice
Convert Your Overseas License
Unlimited Car Support
Automatic or Manual Transmission
Dual Control Vehicle
Hatchback or Sedan
Learners & Beginners
Hazard Perception Test
Drive Test Preparation
Ex VicRoads Test Officers
Well Experienced On Road Rules
Multilingual & Highly Educated
Knowing Test Routes Better Than Anyone Else
Any Time Any Place
We Come To You
We Cover Most Southeastern Suburbs
Pickups From Home or VicRoads
We Teach Everything You Need To Know
Avoid Accidents & Driving Safely
Our Driving Lessons in Bentleigh, Bentleigh East, Ormond & McKinnon
Learners (L to P) to Probationary License Driving Lessons
For Learners Who Are Completing Their 120 Hours of Supervised Driving (L TO P driving lessons). Plus help you clear driving test. We have a driving car (Toyota CORROLA) to train you. Become a Safe P Plater. We normally charge $60 per hour for a driving lesson. We have bulk packages. Ask us for bulk classes discount. In these classes, we will train you in different driving routes, road conditions and different timing. As, it is important for learners to drive during the night times, daytimes, peak times, tough roads conditions, while its raining, when the roads are slippery etc. These classes will make you a better and confident driver.
Driving Lessons for Overseas Drivers and License Holders
For Overseas License Holder Who Wish To Learn Road Rules And Defensive Driving. We have manual and automatic driving packages with few driving classes and drive test. The most popular package is three 60 minutes lessons plus drive test for $295 (3 Lessons & A Test $295). Three to Four classes would be sufficient for overseas drivers, we teach you through the official driving routes all over Melbourne, we explain you the checklist a driving examiner would be measuring and our driving instructor would act as an examiner to provide you pointers to make sure you don’t make those mistakes during your actual test.
Intensive Driving Lesson
This is for drivers who are safe drivers and are confident driving. If you want to clear your driving test with limited time span (if your driving test is coming up in a week or two weeks) then this is the right package for you. Our suggestion would be “three 60 minutes lessons plus drive test for $295 (3 Lessons & A Test $295)”. Three to Four classes would be sufficient as a refresher, we teach you through the official driving routes in all Melbourne, explain you the checklist a driving examiner would be looking out for and act as an examiner to provide you pointers to avoid mistakes.
Emergency Driving Lessons - Suitable for drivers who has driving test in 2 to 3 days.
There are not many experienced manual and automatic driving instructors available with a driving car and the few available are fully booked. Our driving instructors are available in each and every suburb so the availability for the manual and automatic instructor is very high. If you have a manual or automatic driving test anywhere in Melbourne coming up in 2 to 3 days and need an emergency driving instructor, then we have a package for you. 1 class for 60 minutes to give you pointers and driving test for $185(1 Lesson & A Test $185).
– A driving school in Bentleigh, Bentleigh East, Ormond & McKinnon area you can always depend upon.
Pick up from home or reaching Bentleigh, Bentleigh East, Ormond & McKinnon VIC Roads Office:
Vic road Heatherton
77 Corporate Dr, Heatherton VIC 3202
You decide based on your circumstances, whether you want to start the lesson from your place or from near VicRoads (address: 77 Corporate Dr, Heatherton VIC 3202, Mel-way Street Directory reference 78 D9). You can get there by smart Bus 903 (Stop Corporate drive/Warrigal Rd), metro train (happy to pickup from nearest train stations), drive there (enter to the car park from Warrigal road) or with the help of PTV journey planner.
Driving test conducted at VicRoads Bentleigh, Bentleigh East, Ormond & McKinnon:
Many Learners find it’s a bit unusual to taking the car out of the driveway at the start of the test with all those pedestrian crossings, speed breakers, etc.
The similar situation we will teach you to cope with when you return back to the car park as there is multiple entry there which can be confusing!
Also, there could be either a “3-point-turn” or “reverse-parallel-park” for you to perform during the Heatherton drive test and we can teach you how to do them.
Get lessons on Heatherton VicRoads’s tricky roads (especially on wider roads, lateral position) where learners usually make mistakes during the practical drive test.
How VicRoads want you to change lanes when changing positions on unmarked multiple lane road which is very confusing for even experienced drivers!
Get yourself familiar to drive on the unique ways Heatherton and its surrounding suburbs roads are modified to cope with the new drive test routes.
– Don’t panic! Learn from professionals; learn from the best! And, we are the best!!
A driving school in Carlton where you can blindly trust.
Driving School Bentleigh, Bentleigh East, Ormond & McKinnon offers driving lessons from the basic level to a high level. Those who are interested can contact us for more queries and bookings.
Everyone gets nervous when sitting on the main seat for the first time. But fear not, everything is possible with courage and confidence. Our ultimate aim is to make you a fully-qualified driver with all essential skills needed. We have put together the qualities needed to become a professional driver into our career-oriented courses. Those who wish to learn driving for their personal purpose can also apply. We have a range of DRIVING LESSONS BENTLEIGH, Bentleigh East, Ormond & McKinnon for offering the best among all.
Driving Lessons for Everyone in Melbourne:
We teach the practical lessons of following tasks –
- A beginner should practice on a lonely road because of two main reasons. First one deals with your excellence as you are not a professional driver yet it is very risky to move onto busy roads. The second one is the psychological aspect. It is psychologically proven that while you are trying to learn something new the atmosphere should be calm and composed to remember everything properly. You can get frustrated when other vehicles are constantly honking, thus it is better to learn on a quiet road.
- Understanding the gearbox and the change of gear from engine sound is very crucial in a manual driving lesson. Without this, your car won’t move far
- For slow and sharp movements, using the clutch and brake in a right way is essential.
- The Accurate and proper positioning of your hand on the steering wheel and releasing the steering wheel after a sharp turn is something that should be done with utmost cautiousness and care.
DRIVING PRICES BENTLEIGH, Bentleigh East, Ormond & McKinnon – our driving school Bentley, Bentleigh East, Ormond & McKinnon is well known and popular for its competitive fee structure. Figures revealed that our driving prices Bentleigh are cheaper than other driving schools without compromising quality.
Now, the question arises that,
Why choose us over other driving schools? Why are we the best?
We incorporate five essential qualities of a driver in our learners and they are –
- Patience – the learners must execute patience while learning and while driving both. As we are the new generation people, we are ultimately losing our patients. We agree that in some situations it is difficult to remain patient. But these cases are most common on roads and that’s where our instructors play their role. The aggressive behavior on road can lead to fights, accidents and other mishaps which can only be prevented by staying cool in difficult situations.
- Gradual learning process – everything can’t be stuffed into your head in one day. Learning driving takes time like other new skills. We will make you adjust wheels but for that give us some time.
- Attitude – your attitude determines your aptitude. If you believe you can’t learn driving I swear you won’t. It’s only your positive attitude in different conditions that determine how far you can go. Same is the case for driving. Our DRIVING LESSONS BENTLEIGH, Bentleigh East, Ormond & McKinnon is meant for individuals like you only. Come and explore more.
- Concentration – have a disciplined approach towards learning something new and that makes it interesting and worthwhile. It is vital to concentrate on roads while learning and starve your distractions.
We have the most professional approach leading to you the most interesting learning experience.
How are We Different?
Quality teaching is our prime motto and there is no denying the fact that we do everything that is needed to make you clear the driving test. However, what is it that we do differently when compared to our competition and how does it affect you.
Ex-Vic Roads Examiner
The owner of our driving school is an ex-Vic Roads examiner. Hence, all our instructors and trainers are experienced in determining your driving abilities in a manner same as the Vic Roads examiner. Meaning, our instructors judge your driving skills as if you were appearing for your driving test; something which is crucial and important. In simpler terms, you are assessed on almost the same basis as you will be assessed in your driving test.
Dedicated Pointers with custom video of your driving.
Our team of dedicated professionals closely monitors and observes every decision you make while driving. Owing to our comprehensive observations we identify areas of improvement for you and help you overcome your weaknesses. Furthermore, the instructors even mentor on you on the mistakes you made and are viable to make with one-on-one discussions about how to avoid them with exact pointers and tips. We also record a custom video of your driving which clearly specifies the mistakes you have made with examples. You can play this video as many times before the next lessons.
Process of our Driving Lessons
Sol was an absolutely amazing driving instructor! I went from needing to just learn how to park, to not driving for a year and needing to learn all over again and she had me covered through everything! And now I have my P’s! Ahh! Thank you so much! Thank you very much sol for your kind and support for getting my Victorian driving license.
Meet our driving school Melbourne students:
Meet our Manual and Automatic driving instructors in Melbourne
Driving Instructor and Owner of Driving School Melbourne
I am Sol have been a driving instructor for 6 years, he has completed masters degree in Law & Economics. His area of work in complete Melbourne area concentrating on Frankston, Dandenong, Mooroolbark, Cranbourne, Mornington, Dromana and Pakenham areas.