Driving Lessons Prices in Melbourne
Our Driving Lessons Prices in Melbourne
Book Your Drive Test Package
Book Your Red or Green Ps
Intenstive Test route Pratice
Convert Your Overseas License
Unlimited Car Support
Automatic or Manual Transmission
Dual Control Vehicle
Hatchback or Sedan
Learners & Beginners
Hazard Perception Test
Drive Test Preparation
Ex VicRoads Test Officers
Well Experienced On Road Rules
Multilingual & Highly Educated
Knowing Test Routes Better Than Anyone Else
Any Time Any Place
We Come To You
We Cover Most Southeastern Suburbs
Pickups From Home or VicRoads
We Teach Everything You Need To Know
Avoid Accidents & Driving Safely
Learners (L to P) to Probationary License Driving Lessons
For Learners Who Are Completing Their 120 Hours of Supervised Driving (L TO P driving lessons). Plus help you clear driving test. We have a manual driving car (Toyota CORROLA) to train you. Become a Safe P Plater. We normally charge $60 per hour for a manual lesson. We have bulk packages. Ask us for bulk classes discount. In these classes, we will train you in different driving routes, road conditions and different timing. As, it is important for learners to drive during the night times, day times, peak times, tough roads conditions, while its raining, when the roads are slippery etc. These classes will make you a better and confident driver.
Driving Lessons for Overseas Drivers and License Holders
For Overseas License Holder Who Wish To Learn Road Rules And Defensive Driving. We have manual driving packages with few manual driving classes and drive test. The most popular package is three 60 minutes lessons plus drive test for $295 (3 Lessons & A Test $295). Three to Four classes would be sufficient for overseas drivers, we teach you through the official driving routes all over Melbourne, we explain you the checklist a driving examiner would be measuring and our driving instructor would act as an examiner to provide you pointers to make sure you don’t make those mistakes during your actual test.
Intensive Manual Driving Lesson
This is for drivers who are safe drivers and are confident driving. If you want to clear your driving test with limited time span (if your driving test is coming up in a week or two weeks) then this is the right package for you. Our suggestion would be “three 60 minutes lessons plus drive test for $295 (3 Lessons & A Test $295)”. Three to Four classes would be sufficient as a refresher, we teach you through the official driving routes in all Melbourne, explain you the checklist a driving examiner would be looking out for and act as an examiner to provide you pointers to avoid mistakes.
Emergency Driving Lessons - Suitable for drivers who has driving test in 2 to 3 days.
There are not many experienced manual driving instructors available with a manual driving car and the few available are fully booked. Our driving instructors are available in each and every suburb so the availability for the manual instructor is very high. If you have a manual driving test anywhere in Melbourne coming up in 2 to 3 days and need an emergency driving instructor, then we have a package for you. 1 class for 60 minutes to give you pointers and driving test for $185(1 Lesson & A Test $185).
Melbourne driving lessons prices (automatic driving lessons prices)–
– Here, we work hard to offer you with the best deal on learning to drive.
– We work hard to make the process of learning drive as cost-efficient as possible.
– We tend to make the highest standards for instructions.
And, if you are one of that person who is willing to lean the driving but is still confuse with prices. Then, don’t worry because here we are to guide and support you in your every single step whether it is the driving classes or the details with how much money you’ll need to pass your test and to get your license.
We provide our students with the best courses and the flexible timings that can easily fit the requirements of your work and office. We offer our clients the both automatic and the manual car training. And, thus we have completely different courses in both. You can easily choose the best according to your choice. All the packages have the lowest possible prices i.e. can easily be afforded by every person. We even provide the facility of the easy prices with the per hour lesson feature.
And if we talk about our automatic car pricing plans. Then it is even further classified into some parts.
- Basic Price Package (45 minutes for automatic)– the first and the crucial part which is specially designed for the beginners. A 45-minute lesson which will help you with every basic knowledge that a beginner needs to know. The prices may differ by the number of lessons i.e. –
- 1 lesson = $45 (45 minutes for automatic)
- 3 lessons = $120
- 5 lessons = $200
- 10 lessons = $399
- 1 lesson and a test = $165
- 2 lessons and a test = $195
- 3 lessons and a test = $250
- 5 lessons and a test = $320
- 10 lessons and a test = $500
- Upgrade Package (60 minutes for automatic)– as the name suggests it is the upgrade course. A 60-minute lesson will help you to be an upgrade in driving. The upgrade prices include –
1 lesson = $60 (60 minutes for automatic )
3 lessons = $150
5 lessons = $250
10 lessons = $480
1 lesson and a test = $180
2 lessons and a test = $220
3 lessons and a test = $270
5 lessons and a test = $370
10 lessons and a test = $590
- Smart Price Plan (90 minutes for automatic) – the other 90-minute course that is offered by us in the automatic car services is the smart course. The different per hour prices include –
1 lesson = $85 (90 minutes for automatic)
2 lessons = $155
3 lessons = $230
4 lessons = $310
5 lessons = $390
1 lesson and a test = $190
2 lessons and a test = $270
3 lessons and a test = $360
5 lessons and a test = $490
- Drive test Package Only– it is basically a test series course. Our final step in creating a safe and the confident driver. It includes the different test series like the –
Drive test = $130 (for automatic drive test)
Burwood East VicRoads
And, now if we consider our manual car driving lessons. Then there pricing is totally different from the automatic car driving lessons pricing. Our manual car driving lessons pricing plan includes –
- Basic Price Package (for manual driving lessons 45 minutes):– a 45-minute basic lesson that will surely act as an amazing guide for the beginners. The different basic prices are following as –
1 lesson = $45 (for manual driving lessons 45 minutes)
3 lessons = $130
5 lessons = $220
10 lessons = $420
1 lesson and a test = $170
2 lessons and a test = $220
3 lessons and a test = $260
5 lessons and a test = $350
10 lessons and a test = $550
- Upgrade Price Package (for manual driving lessons 60 minutes):– a 60-minute upgrade course that will act as a magic for you. Our pricing structure of upgrade course is –
1 lesson = $60 (for manual driving lessons 60 minutes)
3 lessons = $170
5 lessons = $290
10 lessons = $570
1 lesson and a test = $185
2 lessons and a test = $240
3 lessons and a test = $295
5 lessons and a test = $400
10 lessons and a test = $680
- 90 MINUTES Price Plan FOR MANUAL CAR: Smart 90-minute smart course that will make you an expert driver. The different pricing structure includes –
1 lesson = $90 (for manual driving lessons 90 minutes)
2 lessons = $170
3 lessons = $250
4 lessons = $340
5 lessons = $420
1 lesson and a test = $210
2 lessons and a test = $300
3 lessons and a test = $380
5 lessons and a test = $550
- Drive test for a manual car – the final test drive that will make you an expert. We have a collection of different test series at the lowest possible prices. Our different test series include the –
Manual = $60 per hour
Drive test = $140 (for manual driving test )
Burwood East VicRoads
You can easily choose the package according to your choice. As we have the lowest possible prices. Therefore we act as the best driving lessons school. We assure our client with the best services at the lowest possible prices. Collaborate with us now for the creation of a safe and a confident driver.
Sol was an absolutely amazing driving instructor! I went from needing to just learn how to park, to not driving for a year and needing to learn all over again and she had me covered through everything! And now I have my P’s! Ahh! Thank you so much! Thank you very much sol for your kind and support for getting my Victorian driving license.
Meet our driving school Melbourne students:
Meet our manual driving instructors in Melbourne
Driving Instructor and Owner of Driving School Melbourne
I am Sol have been a driving instructor for 6 years, he has completed masters degree in Law & Economics. My area of work in complete Melbourne area concentrating on Frankston, Dandenong, Mooroolbark, Cranbourne, Mornington, Dromana and Pakenham areas.